Sunday, April 10, 2011

Common Ground

Hello again! I am a passionate person and believe that every experience should be thrived in. After all, you only live once, right? Don't waste a meal on something "mediocre". Something that you will never remember, something that has no impact on you whatsoever. Dining is an experience. It's where memories are made, where friends and family gather together. Some of the best memories I have include my amazing mother cooking the biggest turkey I have ever seen with every side dish ever created. All with a two burner stove and no dishwasher. But the memories instilled in my brain are ones I will share with my children and never forget. Because food is our common ground, our meeting place in a chaotic life and we can find some peace and share something we all love. Food. Join me, foodies and hear of this fabulous sandwich.
 This burger I also am adding to the top list of "the best burger" comes from your neighborhood Applebee's. The burger is called the
Southwest Jalapeno Burger

They start with melting spicy pepper jack cheese on the all beef patty. They add a chipotle mayo (yumo) and then the candied jalapenos... yes I said candied. Open your mind before you shun this awesomeness on a bun. These sliced jalapenos are spicy yet sweet. The flavor bursts in your mouth and leaves you asking "what was that??" but in a good way. The sweet/ spicy flavor I believe is one of the most genius flavor combinations. It's all incased in a toasted bun. Just try it. If you like sweet and spicy, it's all you need.

2 comments:

  1. yum I get so in the mood for food every time I read your blog. So much fun keep going my girl you have much to share !

    ReplyDelete